We are company number 4342838 registered in New Zealand.
Our registered office is at Flat 5, 37 Tawera Road, Greenlane, Auckland, 1051 , New Zealand.
This is a notice to tell you our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could identify you and information that could not.
We are extremely concerned to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our website are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with New Zealand law. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately.
Except as set out below and in terms and conditions of our website, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it. Also we have stated some other important points in that list below.
This information is used:
1.1. to provide you with the services which you request;
1.2. for verifying your identity for security purposes;
1.3. for marketing our services, products and business details;
1.4. information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
We keep information, which forms part of our business record for a minimum of six years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defence in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting authorities may demand to know it.
3. Your e-mail addressThis information can be recognised and recorded by our servers or it can be given to us by you. We shall not under any circumstances, divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically, unless you make it visible to general public in any way. This information is used:
3.1. to let you to log in to your user account.
3.2. to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect;
3.3. in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site;
3.4. to send you news about the services to which you have signed up;
3.5. to tell you about other of our services or services of sister web sites.
If you are a viewer of our website and have subscribed for our news letter by giving us your e-mail address, you can unsubscribe from it through the “Unsubscribe” link on News page of our website at any time.
If you are a person who has or manage a user account on our website and have subscribed for our news letter by ticking the “Subscribe to Newsletter” check box on your profile page, you can unsubscribe from it by removing that tick and clicking the “save” button on your profile page at any time.
4. Review or update personally identifiable informationAt any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information about you and your business, by yourself through your user account or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org through your primary e-mail address. To better safeguard your information, we may also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we make corrections to your information. Account type is not editable in any way. Your only option to change your account type is, requesting us to delete your existing user account and then open a new user account as you want.
6. Content and information you provide to us with a view to be used by any third partyIf you provide content and information to us with a view to those being read, copied, downloaded, or used by other people in public, we accept no responsibility for what that third party may do with it. It is up to you to satisfy yourself about the privacy level of your content and information. If it is available to all the World, you have no control whatever as to how it is used.
7. Financial information relating to your credit cardsThis information is never taken by us either through our website or otherwise. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure page on the website of PayPal or Google which are payment service providers. That page may be dressed in our “livery”, but it is not controlled by us. Our staff and contractors never have access to it.
8. Note on padlock symbols and other trust marksMany payment service provider companies offer certification and an icon or other small graphic to prove to site visitors that their site is safe. Some certify to a high level of safety. Others are more concerned to take your money than to provide a useful service. We do not handle information about your credit card, so the decision and the risk are totally up to you on whether to subscribe or not to any such service.
9. Credit referenceTo assist in combating fraud, we share information with credit reference agencies, so far as it relates to our clients or customers who instruct their credit card issuer to cancel payment to us without having first provided an acceptable reason to us and given us the opportunity to refund their money.
10. Information related to viewers’ actionsWhen we obtain information from you specifically to enable you to contact any shop or business, add comments, rate or vote for any post/listing or banner and tell a friend about any post/listing or banner. We assume that in giving us your information, you are also giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person, shop, business, company, organisation, or any law enforcement agency.
11. Sending a message to usWhen you send a message, we collect the data you have given to us in that message in order to obtain confirmation that you are entitled to receive the information and to provide to you the information you need. We record your request and our replies in order to increase the efficiency and security of our business. We may keep any personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name or email address.
12. ComplainingWhen we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and, if we do, what that information is.
We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
13. Content that may offend youOur website is a publishing medium in that anyone may register and then publish information about himself, about some other person, about something belongs to him, or about something belongs to some other person. We do not moderate or control what is advertised. If you complain about any of the content on our website, we shall investigate your complaint. If we feel, it may be justified, we shall temporarily remove it while we investigate. Free speech is a fundamental right, so we have to make a judgment as to whose right will be obstructed: yours, or that of the person who advertised the content which offends you. If we think, your complaint is vexatious or without any basis, we shall not correspond with you about it.
15. CookiesCookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser when you visit websites. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to improve the security of websites.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to make our website more secure and efficient. The cookies we use may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
15.2. to allow certain parts of our website like Saved Search and Favorites to operate well for you.
15.3. for storing user session keys to operate our content management system more securely and efficiently.
15.4. for storing user session keys to operate online notification form that you may use to contact us for any reason.
15.5. for storing user session Keys to enhance security on our contact forms.
15.6. to record that a user has viewed a webcast. It may collect information in an anonymous form.
15.7. to record your activity during a web cast. An example is as to whether you have asked a question or provided an opinion by ticking a box. This information is retained so that we can serve your information to you when you return to the site. This cookie may record an anonymous ID for each user, but it may not use that information for any other purpose.
15.8. to enable you to watch videos which we may post on YouTube. YouTube may not store personally identifiable cookie information when you use YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode.
17. Re-marketingWe may use re-marketing from time to time. This involves Google or some other supplier placing a tag or marker on our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our services or any post/listing on our website or any user account on our website, when you visit some other website.
19. Use of our website by childrenWe do not advertise posts/listings or banners to children or we do not offer to anybody under 18 years old to be an affiliate of us or a customer, client or subscriber of ours in any way. We do advertise posts/listings, banners or account details regarding products and services for end use by children, but if you are under 18 years old, you may use our website only as a viewer with the guidance and consent from your parent or guardian.
20. Job applicationsIf you send us information in connection with a job application, we may keep it for up to three years in case we decide to contact you at a later date.
21. Disclosure to Government and their agenciesWe are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
23. Targeted market and limits of accessibilityOur website and Apps can be viewed, accessed or used in legitimate way, not only from New Zealand but also from anywhere else of the world from where the internet is accessible, unless there is any technical fault or difficulty.
24. Data may be “processed” outside New ZealandOur website is hosted in Provo, Utah, United States of America. We also use outsourced services in countries outside New Zealand from time to time. Accordingly data obtained within the New Zealand and from the rest of the world, may be “processed” outside New Zealand.